You are the client's regular financial sparring partner.
What do you tell your friends
I’m a relationship manager; I make numbers clear for clients.
But what do you really do
We are an exceptional accounting firm with enthusiastic clients and committed employees. Our clients are mainly in the creative sector; think of advertising agencies, film production companies and design studios.
As accountant at Kop of Munt you are the permanent financial sparring partner of the client. You also think along about strategy, marketing and basically everything that allows your client to grow. You have your own client portfolio (about 20 clients) that you advise independently. Here you will be supported by accountants, tax specialists and business experts. You will also ensure quality in the office and support junior account managers in the technical area and in client contact.
How you do that
You continuously think about smart ways to make the year-end and interim reports run quickly and smoothly, for example by automating journal entries and making reports super transparent. You have a great love of numbers and enjoy diving into financial data to do in-depth research. You prepare your reports so clearly and attractively that receiving clients eagerly await your updates.
You are both executive and advisory and you take initiatives from your area of expertise to contribute to our clients’ business goals and think in terms of improvement and efficiency.
You work together in a team
You are part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team, under the final responsibility of a team leader. The team is responsible for the financial reports, accounting and advice that your clients can use. As account manager you play an important role in this.
What we ask of you
- Affinity with the creative industry
- In possession of a HBO Accountancy or Business Economics degree
- 3 – 5 years of work experience; preferably with guiding administrative processes, interim figures and compiling annual accounts
- Are great in written and verbal communication in both Dutch and English
- Have an affinity with software solutions that help your clients further
- Besides hard work you also have a good sense of humor
This is what you can expect from us
- Salary, a good pension and 20% of the profit we share together
- A good lunch and a nice workplace in the center of Amsterdam
- Head or tail parties and outings that you’ll still be talking about after 5 years
- Freedom to grow and learn at our expense
- Regular office wide technical meetings
- Part of a diverse and open-minded team
Call Jessica +31 29 976 90 98 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Want to apply?
We can't wait!
"*" indicates required fields