You are the client's regular financial sparring partner.
But what do you really do?
You work at Kop of Munt, one of the most progressive accounting firms in the Netherlands. As relationship manager at Kop of Munt you are the permanent financial sparring partner of the client. But you also think along about strategy, marketing and actually everything that allows your client to grow. You have (of course) your own customer portfolio (about 20 customers) that you advise independently. You will be supported by assistant relationship managers, accountants, tax specialists and business experts.
How you tackle that
You continuously think about smart ways to make the year-end and interim reports run quickly and smoothly, for example by automating journal entries and making reports super clear. You have a great love of numbers, and enjoy diving into financial data to do in-depth research. You prepare your reports so clearly and attractively that receiving clients eagerly await your updates.
You work together in a team
You are part of an enthusiastic and ambitious team, under the final responsibility of a team leader. The team is responsible for the financial reports, accounting and advice that your clients can use.
What we ask of you
- Affinity with the creative industry
- HEAO AA/BE, SPD
- Minimum of 5 years work experience (it would be nice if you already have relationship management experience)
- Great at written and verbal communication in Dutch and English
- Leadership skills (helping your colleagues to grow in their positions)
- Affinity with software solutions that help your customers move forward
- And we love a good joke here
This is what you can expect from us
- a good pension
- 20% of the profit we share together
- a very good lunch and regular cooking by colleagues
- Kop of Munt parties that you’ll still be talking about after 5 years
- a great workplace in the center of Amsterdam including a pinball machine
- we pay for your training
- regular office-wide technical consultations
- you will work in a diverse and open-minded team
- and if you are (or have become) a top player you can start your own franchise under the Kop of Munt label
Call Sonja +3120 528 73 30 or send her an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wij kunnen niet wachten!
"*" indicates required fields